Лесби форум: форум лесбиянок. Лесби знакомства Лесби знакомства

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

5 страниц V   1 2 3 > »   
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> Any English Speakers here?, Everyone english speaking is welcome to speak on topics relevant
nouvElle
сообщение 30.1.2011, 12:38
Сообщение #1

renovated

There are some issues which would not let me go on undisturbed, wanted to ask those of you who care to answer. We're people in the first place, so you might have asked yourselves some of these questions.
Do you feel complete in the environment you live? Are you a successful person and what gives you this feeling? Do you have a certain community to support you, make you feel you belong here? What do you think is necessary and enough to feel comfortable in the outer world?
The second question would be the following; do you people out there feel something is wrong with the world? It needs some renewal, both nature and inhabitants including. We’re coming to the edge of something and it’s within the visible distance. Am I the only one who’s got this feeling?
More to come…

+Цитировать сообщение
Nochka
сообщение 1.2.2011, 0:22
Сообщение #2

Свой (своя) в доску

Цитата
There are some issues which would not let me go on undisturbed, wanted to ask those of you who care to answer. We're people in the first place, so you might have asked yourselves some of these questions.
Do you feel complete in the environment you live? Are you a successful person and what gives you this feeling?

I believe that we make their own environment. Much depends on us. Feeling of success gives a person inner harmony. It does not depend on external circumstances.

Цитата
Do you have a certain community to support you, make you feel you belong here?

Yes they are. But the main support is provided by their own family and friends.

Цитата
What do you think is necessary and enough to feel comfortable in the outer world?

Requires a strong relationship between partners

Цитата
The second question would be the following; do you people out there feel something is wrong with the world? It needs some renewal, both nature and inhabitants including. We're coming to the edge of something and it's within the visible distance. Am I the only one who's got this feeling?
More to come…

I think the world is constantly changing.

PS...why English? wacko.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
nouvElle
сообщение 1.2.2011, 17:34
Сообщение #3

renovated

Why English? For a change. It's a matter of choice, we can make some choices, can't we? At least some...

+Цитировать сообщение
nouvElle
сообщение 1.2.2011, 20:11
Сообщение #4

renovated

Цитата
I believe that we make their own environment. Much depends on us. Feeling of success gives a person inner harmony. It does not depend on external circumstances.

External circumstances might turn out tough though. Can you feel gay and successful at the same time? And be honest with yourself(ves)?

Цитата
Yes they are. But the main support is provided by their own family and friends.

This question was way too personal, do you feel supported? Not hypothetically, you - personally.

What do you think is necessary and enough to feel comfortable in the outer world?
Цитата
Requires a strong relationship between partners

Is this ENOUGH to feel at ease with the world and with yourself?

Цитата
I think the world is constantly changing.

So you mean to say that it's been going on for ages? And you have not noticed anything particularly disasterous within the recent times?

Sorry, I am not familiar with the rules of quoting here, but I'll learn. And wacko.gif is a bit ... out of place here, IMHO. I really want people who want to express themselves in English. Thank you anyway!

+Цитировать сообщение
Nochka
сообщение 1.2.2011, 20:38
Сообщение #5

Свой (своя) в доску

Цитата(elledouce @ 1.2.2011, 22:11) *
External circumstances might turn out tough though. Can you feel gay and successful at the same time? And be honest with yourself(ves)?

The success of human life should not depend on his sexual orientation.
Gay In most cases, more successful, because the difficulties in the life educate a person

Цитата
This question was way too personal, do you feel supported? Not hypothetically, you - personally.

Personally, I support my partner. To me this is enough. I'm happy, "and let the whole world can wait" rolleyes.gif

Цитата

to be happy, you try to be happy

Цитата
Is this ENOUGH to feel at ease with the world and with yourself?

Happy and successful society is composed of individual happy and successful people. For a comfortable life to try to make happy yourself and your immediate environment.

Цитата
So you mean to say that it's been going on for ages? And you have not noticed anything particularly disasterous within the recent times?

Tell me more about this...

+Цитировать сообщение
nouvElle
сообщение 1.2.2011, 20:53
Сообщение #6

renovated

Цитата
Tell me more about this...

It's just a kind of sensation, wondered if someone else had got smth of the same sort...

+Цитировать сообщение
nouvElle
сообщение 1.2.2011, 21:47
Сообщение #7

renovated

Anyone else's gonna have their say?

+Цитировать сообщение
Nochka
сообщение 1.2.2011, 22:41
Сообщение #8

Свой (своя) в доску

Цитата(elledouce @ 1.2.2011, 22:53) *
It's just a kind of sensation, wondered if someone else had got smth of the same sort...

You are very mysterious ...

+Цитировать сообщение
nouvElle
сообщение 1.2.2011, 22:56
Сообщение #9

renovated

Цитата
You are very mysterious ...

rather on the verge of madness I'd say...

+Цитировать сообщение
Nochka
сообщение 1.2.2011, 23:01
Сообщение #10

Свой (своя) в доску

Цитата(elledouce @ 2.2.2011, 0:56) *
rather on the verge of madness I'd say...

You are faced with the problem? or want to share your opinion on any question?

+Цитировать сообщение
nouvElle
сообщение 1.2.2011, 23:11
Сообщение #11

renovated

No particular need, just wanted to see what people have to say. Nighty, do YOU feel complete? I mean you are who you are and when you "leave your closet" into the outer space, do you feel at ease?

+Цитировать сообщение
Nochka
сообщение 2.2.2011, 0:44
Сообщение #12

Свой (своя) в доску

Цитата(elledouce @ 2.2.2011, 1:11) *
No particular need, just wanted to see what people have to say. Nighty, do YOU feel complete? I mean you are who you are and when you "leave your closet" into the outer space, do you feel at ease?

If you want to talk about what a person feels "out of the closet, " I'll tell you .. fear of the future. Nevertheless, he understands that this is an objective necessity and he's all ready, in order to "go into space"

+Цитировать сообщение
nouvElle
сообщение 2.2.2011, 12:30
Сообщение #13

renovated

Цитата
If you want to talk about what a person feels "out of the closet, " I'll tell you .. fear of the future. Nevertheless, he understands that this is an objective necessity and he's all ready, in order to "go into space"

I actually mean how we feel. In a relationship there are ties which make us forget about "all the wrong aspects" and there are blissed moments when we are so absorbed into each other we don't care for the real world. BUT then you go to the outer space (I don't mean metaphorically, simply you go, say, to work) and people live in accordance with other rules and regulations and you understand you just don't fit it. That's what interested me when I asked those questions above.

Do you agree we are deviant in how we feel? (Though this deviation only shows when we step out into the real world or when we are single and find ourselves in the opposition to the "normal" world in the respect that I stand against them all). Still if there are ideas, I'd appreciate your sharing them.

Сообщение отредактировал elledouce - 2.2.2011, 12:31

+Цитировать сообщение
Nochka
сообщение 2.2.2011, 13:07
Сообщение #14

Свой (своя) в доску

Цитата(elledouce @ 2.2.2011, 14:30) *
I actually mean how we feel. In a relationship there are ties which make us forget about "all the wrong aspects" and there are blissed moments when we are so absorbed into each other we don't care for the real world. BUT then you go to the outer space (I don't mean metaphorically, simply you go, say, to work) and people live in accordance with other rules and regulations and you understand you just don't fit it. That's what interested me when I asked those questions above.

There is space, and there are micro-space)))
In a micro-space we live openly and honestly to yourself. And in a society in space we are no different from ordinary people.
We've all been brought up in traditional families, and all these traditions we carry on our family. The only difference is that the person next to us of our gender.

Цитата
Do you agree we are deviant in how we feel? (Though this deviation only shows when we step out into the real world or when we are single and find ourselves in the opposition to the "normal" world in the respect that I stand against them all). Still if there are ideas, I'd appreciate your sharing them.

I do not think we deviance.
To think so is the way to drive yourself into depression and self-doubt. It is not correct. In order to feel confident in society, you must force yourself to think that you are no different from society. You can not oppose itself to the public. We are part of it and nothing we do not have to prove to society. because we are free. inner freedom - this is a luxury that we can afford.

+Цитировать сообщение
nouvElle
сообщение 2.2.2011, 13:35
Сообщение #15

renovated

Clear. Thank you. I wish there were more opinions on the point...

+Цитировать сообщение
Nochka
сообщение 2.2.2011, 14:16
Сообщение #16

Свой (своя) в доску

Цитата(elledouce @ 2.2.2011, 15:35) *
Clear. Thank you. I wish there were more opinions on the point...

If your questions were in Russian, you could hear more opinions. rolleyes.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
nouvElle
сообщение 2.2.2011, 14:42
Сообщение #17

renovated

That's the point! I want them in English.

+Цитировать сообщение
svetboy
сообщение 5.2.2011, 22:31
Сообщение #18

Заглядываю на огонек

Цитата(elledouce @ 30.1.2011, 12:38) *
Do you feel complete in the environment you live? Are you a successful person and what gives you this feeling? Do you have a certain community to support you, make you feel you belong here? What do you think is necessary and enough to feel comfortable in the outer world?
The second question would be the following; do you people out there feel something is wrong with the world? It needs some renewal, both nature and inhabitants including. We’re coming to the edge of something and it’s within the visible distance. Am I the only one who’s got this feeling?
More to come…

I believe the person, doesn`t matter who he/she is, never can be fully happy and complete in the environment he/she lives. Because when you gain one point you will immediately want to have the other. Fully happiness real, but it would be for several seconds or maximum days. Successful is the other question, you can feel successful but then you understand that you are not the best one, and there is no limit of the success, after what you will go further and further, feeling success when you win and disappointed when you fall. Life is rises and falls, one day you are a hero, the second brings difficulties. I don`t feel comfortable in the outer world because i can`t be sure for the others. Best place is a house, here you can be your own and do what you want, feeling more confident then outside.

Yes in the world IS something wrong,it changes. Better say not in the world, but in Russia. Don`t worry about that. Everything would be fine, if not, you will decide what to do in time.

Really can`t understand why you asking in English only. What it would give to you. You can have max opinions of other good people, in general i even can`t understand what you mean under your questions. Or what you want to hear, just in order to talk to people in English or you really interested in the answers.

+Цитировать сообщение
nouvElle
сообщение 7.2.2011, 0:25
Сообщение #19

renovated

Цитата
Really can`t understand why you asking in English only. What it would give to you. You can have max opinions of other good people, in general i even can`t understand what you mean under your questions. Or what you want to hear, just in order to talk to people in English or you really interested in the answers.

I care to read both - the opinions and English. It strikes me as strange that you find it queer. It's maybe English now is something very authentic to me.
Цитата
Successful is the other question, you can feel successful but then you understand that you are not the best one, and there is no limit of the success, after what you will go further and further, feeling success when you win and disappointed when you fall.

It's great you say so, it shows you are hypothetical about it, like just looking at it from a distance. This is not topical for you and it's good. Most likely, your life is even.
Цитата
I don`t feel comfortable in the outer world because i can`t be sure for the others. Best place is a house, here you can be your own and do what you want, feeling more confident then outside.

I don't feel good at home, in a house, in a crowd. Feeling of not belonging is here to stay, that's why I asked. Lack of confidence is very err.. disturbing.
Thank you for commentin' anyway!

+Цитировать сообщение
nouvElle
сообщение 10.2.2011, 14:34
Сообщение #20

renovated

no more opinions? huh.gif

+Цитировать сообщение

5 страниц V   1 2 3 > » 
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему