Лесби форум: форум лесбиянок. Лесби знакомства Лесби знакомства

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> There's an astonishing and amazing concealed ability in the hats, RuneScape Gold
Sunxuemei
сообщение 19.10.2020, 4:27
Сообщение #1

Мимо пробегал(а)

nowadays, I can Best OSRS Gold site hardly find ANYONE for staking. I left 40k today. I literally had one person that was willing to bet me, AND he was 15 levels greater. Everyone else is obssessed about friendlying, perhaps because they are so desperate to acquire those hat items that do absolutely nothing but seem ridiculous and grant you an emote. People are even, in effect, prostituting themselves by"selling" kills, a thing that I find even more incredibly irritating than advertising accounts.

From this I can conclude that... Jagex made every single account in runescape to be bankrupt, except mine. What else would explain the fact that virtually nobody is staking? There's an astonishing and amazing concealed ability in the hats that everyone knows but no one has bothered telling me about, and is totally worth the time and mind-numbing repeat necessary to obtain them. If this goes on for another month I am seriously contemplating quitting rs once and for all. I want you, my beloved fellow scapers, to tell me WHY this is happening.

I'm only wasting my time here. Jagex scarcely ever reads their own forums, plus they would not bother to read this. I'll not be posting in this thread. I looked in the update newpost, to check whether there was anything of particular interest this week. The hats appeared intriguing, Draynor obtained the first"night" effect in RS... then I looked at the"upgrades." At first they looked awesome, particularly having the ability to left-click bosses and decant 3-dose potions. However, there was one sentence that seriously disturbed me"We've added a'Make-All' option.... For adding feathers to bolts." To my horror, attempting to fletch Adamant Bolts induced the Make-X window to pop up. I teleported into Sumona and purchased some Broad Bolt tips - they had been given exactly the exact same nerf. What's so bad about being able to fletch bolts you ask? Bolts can no more be fletched while running or performing any other actions.

This effectively kills the capability to Fletch while training any other skill. Before this update, Fletching could be trained with a massive assortment of other skills without significantly hurting XP prices. You can fletch while Slaying between strikes. You could fletch while running from 1 area to another. You can fletch to make the horrible XP prices on Agility and Runecrafting tolerable. It's no longer feasible to fletch over one set (10 bolts or 15 arrows) per 0.6 seconds. In earlier times it was simple to fletch 2 or even 3 places per game click, raising the OSRS gold For Sale XP speed of fletching Bolts to above the XP speed of Magic Longbows.

+Цитировать сообщение

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему