Лесби форум: форум лесбиянок. Лесби знакомства Лесби знакомства

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> Scamming in osrs is beyond amounts
wfuuopy
сообщение 4.7.2020, 3:46
Сообщение #1

Мимо пробегал(а)

Just wanted to discuss and buy RuneScape gold create this informative article since im new in reddit and im returning RuneScape participant to runescape, been playing off and on for over 15 decades, maxed accounts and have the most best of my days in runescape. Its quite baffling that the scamming is indeed kind of a huge thing right now and not only this thing, scamming has occurred through the times but today was special moment. I was tried to have scammed and this RuneScape participant had a wingman. It was basic varrock castle behind door bait thing and I am conscious of these lures and ofcourse not likely to fall for them. Because he had a wingman which has been account this lure tho got a nice twist. He had been telling me that he antiscammed same sort of lure a week and yada yada yada...

I even said him that I am so suspicious about each one of the RuneScape players along with things since I had been gone so long. I even said to him that even he would be associating with this scammer and that he said"yeah im only infernal maximum, I am sitting in varrock scamming people" and yeah, to be honest, he was, he was sitting in GE defrauding people. When maxed account arrives to say, hey its alright just dont use the teleport he is going to provide you, its fine and you can antilure him. I didnt fall for this, but I am sure there are lots of new RuneScape players that have used real cash i.e. bonds to get headstart in gearing and then maxed RuneScape participant, who should be honorable in RuneScape, has to tell them" hello can antilure that" and makes he shed his things. All I wanted to say I am really shocked rather within the fact maxed RuneScape gamers are such low. Here are the titles in my conversation, I purchased some time anyways, have.

A lot of scammers play on people's greed to make it operate. Simply put: if it is too good to be true, do not follow it or the directions. If someone gonna supply you with something, will be instantly in cash.Any time a sizable content founder releases a movie in which they"outsmart" the scammer it appears that we see a large spike in scams/lures. They're always present of course, but after Pugger's most up-to-date video it appears to have gotten much much more saturated in every world.Yeah, also I dont really signify the scamming is something brand new but what I mean that really maxed account with infernal cape is with the scam. That is sad and may cost some young RuneScape players small luck.

A lot of these accounts are bought/stolen and utilized to cash than the accounts has been paid for. If you're following those measures, you can not get scammed. But greed takes control of RuneScape players. (most of the community at SOME point in their RS livelihood as gotten conned ).

Then everyone else wants to test it. I got scammed once I was 12 for addy that I just got from my cousin and I said never again. I'm like ha and I see a sir pugger antilure movie I could do that. Zoop 2M gone because the scammer knew concerning the antilure and had a counter to it. I said. Do not attempt antiluring. He said to stick to the scam and keep him informed on each step so he could report to rs 2007 gold the jagged team"the newest scam suggestions".

+Цитировать сообщение

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему