Лесби форум: форум лесбиянок. Лесби знакомства

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> It drives me nuts!, wanna know the TRUTH
Just a random wo...
сообщение 11.11.2016, 21:31
Сообщение #1

Заглядываю на огонек

Hi everyone! I need your help, sweet ladies, and it doesn't really matter whether you are lesbian or not. Damn, I got banned by IP at some well-known forums for straight women, and now I'm trying to find some support here. Nah, I'm not gonna complain, I just need some women who would help me in my social experiment. I suspect that my husband is cheating on me, and I'm almost ready to divorce him. The only one thing that I need is the solid evidence that it's really him! As I said earlier in my last topics, I got acquainted to him at a dating site. After our marriage I forced him to delete his account, however, nowadays I have a feeling that he created a profile at the same dating site again! He realizes that I might be spying on him there, he knows my style of speaking, so if I try to send him a message, he would understand that it's me immediately. He is quite cautious lately. Maybe some of you could drop him a line at that site? It would help me to reveal the truth and to get proofs that I'm right in my suspicions. I can't live in lies, I really want to know what's going on.
The thing is that it might be NOT his account, because we both have some enemies who dream about our breakup. But if it's actually him, and if he replies to one of you, I would detect his speech patterns instantly.
What do you think of this idea?

Сообщение отредактировал Just a random woman - 11.11.2016, 21:32

+Цитировать сообщение

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему